- Is it becoming increasingly difficult to fill positions at your firm?
- Are your job postings not getting the right quality, speed and volume of responses?
- Do you have a high employee turnover rate or large seasonal staff requirements?
- Is your recruitment team tied up for weeks and months in the hiring process for every new employee?
- Are you functioning without any internal recruiters?
If your answer to any or all of these questions is yes, consider working with an established outsourced recruitment partner. In addition to lowering overall cost of hire, an experienced RPO firm can help employers who are struggling with recruitment to increase candidate volume, as well as improve process efficiency with the help of recruitment data.
With the increasing time and cost involved in internal hiring practices, more companies are turning to professional recruiters to manage their staffing needs in a cost-efficient way. The typical dilemma these employers face is whether to follow contingency staffing or hire RPO services. With the right RPO partner, you can enjoy the best of both worlds—scalable solutions to lower your cost with dedicated recruiting resources, assuring you of responsive service.
With hiring becoming a high-stakes and highly process-driven function, filling positions accurately and quickly is key to managing your bottom line. However, without the right skills and processes in place, finding quality candidates will become an expensive, time-consuming and frustrating exercise. An RPO partner will go beyond simply filling positions at your firm. They will foresee economic conditions and business projections to estimate hiring needs in advance, so that vacant positions are filled quickly with the best talent in the market.
Let’s examine 5 main reasons why so many employers rely on RPO services to manage their hiring processes:
- Privileged access to the best talent: Working in this fast-paced industry, your RPO’s professional recruiters know exactly where to find the right talent. Their candidate base has been developed and nurtured over time, which makes it easier and quicker for them to meet your needs. Established RPO service companies such as ACA Talent, which focus on high volume roles, make use of multi-platform sourcing strategies including advertising, referral programs and word of mouth, community outreach, college recruiting, military and veteran recruitment, as well as social media to quickly fill your positions. For unique requirements, we access specialized talent pools and tap every available source including your competition, to find the best candidates.
- Understand and deliver to your needs: A clear understanding of your needs and the complexity of the talent market, as well as the use of the latest metrics enables an RPO partner to provide you with the best fit. Access to key recruitment data helps them quickly identify potential hires and improve candidate flow to fill your positions in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
- Save staff time and cost: True savings can be realized via the scalability of your RPO firm. You won’t have to worry about (or incur the cost of) having enough recruiters on staff to handle seasonal or project-based volume requirements. An established RPO service has the ability to scale up or down to meet any changes, so that you only pay for what you require. One of the greatest benefits of using an RPO service lies in saving your company the expense of underutilized manpower resources.
- Speed up the hiring process: Research shows that good employees deliver returns that are 3 to 5 times the value of their annual salary. The longer a position remains open, the higher the cost to your firm. Working with an RPO firm will speed up hiring by compressing or eliminating time-consuming processes that aren’t necessary to hiring. Using the latest metrics will help your RPO service identify potential roadblocks, including how long the hiring takes, where candidates are falling out, and key conversion rates, in order to bring greater efficiency to your hiring process.
- Deliver the right results: Internal HR and recruiting departments have many other responsibilities and pressures to deal with. This can often tend to slow down and reduce efficiency of the hiring process. With a dedicated RPO firm that is focused on the daily task of filling vacant positions, your organization’s HR and talent acquisition team will find it easier to stay on track and accomplish your business goals.
At ACA Talent, our RPO service offers recruitment solutions that are tailored to the individualized needs of your firm. We work closely with you to understand your requirements and work culture so that we can customize hiring strategies that will attract the best talent and fill your positions as quickly as possible.
Seasonal recruitment, staffing a new startup or on demand hiring; our suite of proven solutions help companies of all sizes across the globe recruit and hire the best candidates in a cost-efficient manner.
To speak with us about our RPO services, please call 866-244-1306 or contact us online.