Inside Sales Careers
Are you looking for more than just a job? A home where you can continue to grow and make gains in your career? This residential services leader has opportunities for you.
What’s in it for you
As a valued employee, you’ll receive a competitive hourly rate, along with a lucrative commission package. Our rich benefits package includes:
- Matching 401K (up to 3%)
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, life/AD&D coverage
- Paid training for all new hires
- Ongoing training programs, including management training
- Continued career advancement – we promote from within
- Contests and prizes
- President’s Club for top performers
- Company events and corporate social responsibility
About the role
As an Inside Sales Representative, you’ll use your strong communication and sales skills to match new and existing customers with our client’s services. You’ll answer questions, overcome objections, provide pricing, negotiate terms, and ultimately close the sale.
To motivate and engage you within a metrics-based environment, the company offers lucrative commission opportunities, plus regular contests and activities, including President’s Club for high achievers.
You’ll also keep your skills sharp through ongoing training that builds your expertise on our company and services. And we’d love for you to continue growing with us, just like many of our current employees who have an average tenure of ten years.
Inside Sales Representative key knowledge and skills
As an Inside Sales Representative, you’d embody the following traits:
- Proven knowledge of selling techniques, including prospecting, overcoming objections, and closing
- Thrive on heavy phone work
- Rapidly build rapport with customers and offer solid customer service
- Prosper within a goal-oriented, competitive environment
- Eagerness to learn
- High character and commitment to ethics
- Strong listening, presentation, and closing skills
About ACA Talent
ACA Talent’s mission is to bridge the gap between people and opportunity. We specialize in developing high-volume Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO), sales recruitment, and executive search solutions. The company’s expert recruitment team places candidates with leading organizations across North America. Founded in 2000, we’re headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. To learn more, visit ACA Talent at https://acatalent.com/.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.