RPO Services and Solutions
Personalized Recruitment Solutions Delivering Top Talent
While we’ve honed recruiting and RPO down to a science, we never forget that people are at the core of the equation. Whether you are an HR manager focused on improving retention or a division leader who is building a team to take a new product to market, your needs are unique. With that principle in mind, we help you distill the recruitment process down to your core business, and build a plan to reach and recruit the people you need to help your business grow.
The Human Factor
Every service we offer at ACA Talent carries a core mission: connecting people with opportunities. While process is paramount to a successful RPO program, a strong people-focus gets the job done. Working with our team, you can expect:
- Sourcing strategies customized to local market conditions affecting real people, such as economic competition, unemployment, population size, and culture, to name a few.
- A recruitment team that works as a unit, rather than individual players working in a silo.
- Customer service that listens, advises, and proactively responds to challenges. We communicate regularly with you so you don’t have to guess at how recruiting is going.
- Candidates educated about your company, the role, and why they should work for you. We set you apart from the competition, and position your opportunity against all the others vying for your candidates’ attention.
- The human factor present throughout the process, from speaking directly with candidates and learning about their experience, rather than relying on technology to do the heavy lifting.
Technology should make recruiting simpler and more efficient, but it shouldn’t replace the human element. We educate clients on how to collect better data, how to interpret it, and how to implement a strategy to drive business results.
RPO: Route Sales Recruitment
Recent Posts On Recruitment Process Outsourcing
In today’s highly competitive hiring market, the human touch is essential to executing a successful recruitment process. A 2014 candidate experience study conducted by Workplace Trends highlighted the importance of a humanized approach to recruitment. Of 826 job seekers polled, […]
The right RPO model can strongly influence the overall reach and success of your recruitment program. For that reason, designing an optimal recruitment program can ease the transition into your RPO partnership and allow you to see results from implementation and beyond.
For companies implementing RPO services, continuous improvement within talent acquisition and recruitment is the goal. In our experience, the best way to improve is to set appropriate benchmarks and measure results.
New to RPO?
Start with our comprehensive guide to partnering with an RPO firm. Understand the benefits of RPO and the questions you should be asking your provider.